Thanksgiving is just around the corner and in the spirit of the upcoming holiday we want to take a minute to give thanks to our pets out there! There are many reasons pets can bring us joy and make us appreciate the smaller things in life. So today we are sharing an article entitled ‘10 Reasons to Be Thankful for Our Pets.’ We can relate to just about every one of these reasons. Can you?
1. After a tough day at work, there is nothing better than coming home to a wagging tail and slobbery kisses.
2. Good morning kisses make it much easier to get up.
3. Snuggle time! There is no better snuggler than a soft warm cat or dog.
4. Early morning walks with your furry pal when the sun is rising, the day is new, and it’s just you two!
5. Evening walks as the sun is setting, you take to the road with Fido, clear your head, and relish an easy way to get some quality exercise and bonding time with your buddy.
6. Cats and dogs are like children that never grow up.
7. It is hard to feel lonely when you have a pet because you are never really alone.
8. Your pet can make you feel young again!
9. It’s nice to have an automatic vacuum cleaner around whenever you drop crumbs on the floor.
10. It is amazing how consistently cute and irresistible cats and dogs are without even trying.
So we ask you, what are you most thankful for about the pets in your life?
Learn more about our holiday pet sitting/walking services by visiting: www.walkingwetnoses.com