The Loudoun Pet Sitting Company happily serves pet families in the Purcellville, VA area, from Clarke’s Gap to Bluemont east to west, and from Philomont to Route 9. We serve the neighborhoods of the town of Purcellville, Round Hill, Hillsboro, Hamilton, Wheatland, Lincoln, White Pump, Philomont, Bluemont, Airmont, Unison, Mountille, and surrounding areas. If you don’t see your area listed, please contact us for more details. We may be able to assist in areas slightly outside our normal service area.
In these areas, we offer daily dog walking services, horse and farm care, and cat sitting. In addition to our team of dog walkers and cat sitters, our horse-experienced caregivers provide a unique horse care service for horses kept at home. We can turn in/out, prep and feed grain and supplements, replenish hay, change water, change blankets as needed in the winter, apply fly spray/masks/sheets in the summer, and clean stalls. We can often help with other common farm animals as well.
We pride ourselves on offering superior and custom care for your animals, with an experienced pet parent’s attention to detail, staying as close as possible to their regular routine. Our management team provides oversight and support for our team of over 30 sitters.
- A primary pet care provider is assigned to your pets, ensuring that we can get to know them and their routine in detail.
- Visits are tracked using a sophisticated pet sitting software. Completions, arrival, and departure times are all logged so we can ensure that your visit has been successfully completed.
- A post-visit report assures you know that your visit is completed. You will receive a post-visit text or email at the completion of your visit, including notes from the pet sitter and a picture of your pet, adding to your confidence that your pets have been taken care of.
- Back up sitters mean your pets’ visits are covered in the event that your assigned sitter has time off, or experiences an unforeseen delay like a flat tire.
- Our client portal allows you to manage your schedule, update your information, and view post-visit reports.